Tariffs are subject to change without notice. No apartment or penthouse is guaranteed in case of change of ownership, renovation upgrade or emergency maintenance issues that may arise. In the event that your selected apartment is not available we will offer an alternative equivalent unit in the complex. If an apartment or penthouse is taken out of our letting pool by an owner, any future guests who have deposited bookings in that apartment will be offered an alternative equivalent apartment in the complex. Minimum night stays may apply.
To secure a low or mid season booking, a deposit of $250 is required at the time of booking
To secure a high season booking, a deposit of $500 is required at the time of booking.
Bookings for peak season (Christmas, Easter, September and Noosa Tri) require 50 % of accommodation tariff paid 6 months prior to your arrival, with remaining balance to be paid in full 3 weeks prior to arrival. Full payment is required 7 days prior to arrival for all other reservations. For bookings made within 7 days of the arrival date, full payment is required at the time of booking.
Your deposit less a $90 cancellation fee is fully refundable if at least 6 months notice is given for a high season or 14 days notice for a mid or low season prior to your confirmed arrival date. Please be aware that if cancelling a high season booking within 6 months of the arrival date, the 50% deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
There is no refund for departing earlier than the booked dates.
Visa and MasterCard only. All credit cards will incur a 2.5% surcharge fee. Cheques will only be accepted 5 days prior to arrival. No cash out facility is available on EFTPOS.
Overnight Bookings on application, please call reservations on (07) 5449 6400
Inhouse Accommodation Terms & Conditions
- Charges must be paid by cash or credit card before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements.
- Occupancy starts & finishes on the dates shown on the confirmation letter. No refund for early departure.
- Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements & necessary costs for any damage or loss to the unit & its contents or the B/Corp property caused by any Guest. Extra cleaning charge will apply if the unit is left in an unreasonable state. This will be charged at $35 per hour. The unit must not be used for any unlawful purpose. All doors & windows must be locked for security.
- Neither the Body Corporate, Manager nor the unit owner is liable for any damage or loss of property that a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
- Culgoa is a non patrol beach so please swim safely.
- The number of people shown on the receipt may stay in the unit overnight. Guest must only park cars in the designated areas.
- The by-laws, rules & regulations of the complex & reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The unit must be vacated within 30 mins after receiving a warning with no refund.
- The Manager may inspect the unit at any time with reasonable notice & at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- The Manager & the owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the unit.
- No animals or pets are to be on site or in the units.
- Functions, Parties or Get Togethers are not permitted on the premises unless prior arrangements with Management. Accom reimbursement to other guests will also be enforced. Unauthorised function will incur a minimum fee of $3,000 & the cost for the cleaning & replacement of furniture which is not negotiable. Call outs for the police, security or management for noise complaints from your premises after 10pm will incur a call out fee up to a $500.00 which will be deducted from your credit card. The property is for residential accommodation only.
- For any after hours lock outs or Management call outs that is not an emergency, the guest will be charged a minimum fee of $200.00. Guests are issued with 1/2 keys & can request additional keys if required. There is a charge of $100.00 for lost or damaged key & remote.
- No noise shall be created by any person which is likely to interfere with the enjoyment of the environment by another. Volume of radios,television,sound systems & muscial insturments is to be kept at a reasonable level.
- All prices subject to change without notice. No unit or Loft Apt is guaranteed in case of change of ownership, renovation upgrade, taken out of the letting pool or emergency maintenance issues that may arise. In the event that your selected unit is not available we will offer an alternative unit subject to availability.
- Apartments can be serviced, charges apply.